Packages and Pricing (pricing is per angler/per day)
Most activities require pre-booking. A 30% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit required for fishing trips. The balance of account is due 14 days prior to your activity and becomes fully NON-REFUNDABLE at that point. Any activity booked within 14 days of the trip required full payment at time of booking and NON-REFUNDABLE. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
* Pricing does not include 5% GST, fishing licenses, and gratuities for guides and lodge staff
* Pricing is in Canadian Dollars
* Alcohol not included (you are more than welcome to bring your own)
Single Day Fishing
Elk River $725.00 + 5% tax (1 or 2 anglers)
Bull River $750.00 + 5% tax (1 or 2 anglers)
Wigwam River $850.00 + 5% tax (1 or 2 anglers)
Michel Creek $725.00 + 5% tax (1 or 2 anglers)
- Two guest per guide
- Use of a drift boat or walk n wade on a river of your choice
- Home style lunch, and nonalcoholic drinks
- All flies for the day, tippet, leaders etc.
- Our expertise and experience in fly fishing the river, tributaries, and other local waters
- Fishing gear provided if required
If the FWA lodge experience is not your thing, The Park Place Lodge in Fernie offers discounted rooms to our clients.
Are your employees bored of the hustle of urban life, terribly apathetic about the prospect of sitting in the same board room for a company retreat, and a hotel ballroom isn’t suitable for your function? Let Fernie Wilderness Adventures help by providing an unforgettable trip for your group function. Join FWA in a customized Fly Fishing Adventure, a sure fire hit and relaxing option enjoyable for all ages and activity levels.
- Features and Benefits
- Relaxed and quiet atmosphere
- Dedicated lodge space for your event
- Our service is 100% dedicated to your fishing trip
- Expert guides provide instruction and advice to those who need it
If our corporate package appeals to you please contact our office for more info and pricing.
We are now offering helicopter assisted fishing! Helicopter fly in’s are the perfect way to experience the remote BC backcountry. Allowing quick access to very remote waters such as the Upper Elk, Flathead, and Wigwam rivers. With these waters being so remote, they are tough to access by roads/walking so they see far less fishing traffic. Connect with the Rockies in the highest possible way with a scenic mountain flight and remote waters fishing!
Please call the office for pricing.
Spring Stillwater Trips
We are fortunate enough to have a fantastic selection of lakes in our area.
Spring lake fishing is a great way to experience the Rockies in a different and unique way. Targeting large Blackwater and Gerrard strain rainbow trout. Spring is also peak season for Largemouth Bass that we have scattered in several local lakes.
$500 / 2 anglers / day